Schedule A is one of the most frequently used IRS forms. This is the second of four manuals we offer which provides a detailed look at the rules and limits that affect taxpayers who itemize deductions.
No CE is awarded with the purchase of this manual. If you would like to receive CE, you must purchase and complete the full version of this course.
* Deductible taxes including: Income and sales taxes, property taxes, foreign taxes
* Calculating the taxability of refunds
* Deductibility of mortgage interest including: acquisition and home equity loan interest, mortgage insurance premiums, seller financed mortgage payments
* How to read closing papers and determine which amounts are deductible
*Investment interest expenses and how to complete Form 4952
* Cash and noncash contributions to charity
* Volunteer expenses
* Limits on charitable deductions
You can purchase the manual for this course for $2.99 at http://pnwtaxschool.com/oc-catalog/all/section-1084?keywords=deductible%2Ctaxes
Pacific Northwest Tax School is approved by the following organizations as a provider of continuing education:
* The IRS
* NASBA QAS (NASBA Sponsor #109290),
* Oregon Tax Board,
* The Texas State Board of Public Accountancy (Texas Sponsor #009794)
* The New York State Board for Public Accountancy (Sponsor License #002479)
You can receive 4 hours of CE by enrolling in this course at http://pnwtaxschool.com/oc-catalog/all/section-924?keywords=deductible%2Ctaxes The cost of the course is $60.
Pacific Northwest Tax School’s course materials and teaching techniques are valuable proprietary information of Pacific Northwest Tax School, and all such information is subject to copyright, including written, recorded, internet based as well as all other electronic media. Each Student agrees that she/he will use the information only for purposes of education and training; and as a condition of enrollment, that they will not disseminate the information to any third party and will treat the materials as confidential information of Pacific Northwest Tax School. As a condition of enrollment, Students pledge not use any information in any competitive fashion, including to create or derive competitive materials. Students further agree that any breach of these terms and conditions shall cause the school irreparable harm, entitling Pacific Northwest Tax School to injunctive relief, as well as any other remedy that may be available at law or equity. Students shall have twelve months from date of enrollment in any continuing education course, to successfully complete the course and receive their Certificate of Completion.